Covid Safe OUTDOOR Class Procedures
We are so excited to announce our OUTDOOR classes at Croydon Park.
Under the current guidelines things will look a little different from our beloved in the studio experience.
- Current restrictions allow a maximum of 10 students per class
- A distance of 1.5m between each other at all times
- Hand sanitisation on arrival
- Masks to be worn during meditation and yin, and once on your socially distanced mat you can remove for vigorous activity during Vinyasa & Slow Flow Yoga and Pilates. Please return your mask before leaving your mat.
General Rules & Procedures for Class
- As usual pre-registration is required for class via the Mindbody app or our website ashayoga.com.au. If the class is full please add your name to the wait list. If there are already 4 people on the wait list it will say CLASS FULL.
- By showing up for an OUTDOOR class you are agreeing:
- I have not been in contact with some with Covid-19
- I have not had a temperature in the last 24hrs
- I do not have a cough, sore throat, shortness of breath
- I have not traveled internationally in the last 2 weeks
- There will be no shared items. So please BYO yoga mat, blanket, lots of layers and any yoga props you would like (optional!).
- Please arrive to class 5-10 minutes ahead of time so that everyone can be checked in and set up for class on time.
Social Distancing During Class
- Red cones indicating where to place your mat. These have been measured to be a minimum of 1.5m away from other students. Want more space? We are outdoors move as far away as you like!
- Students and teachers should maintain a 1.5m distance from one another throughout class.
- Please refrain from handshaking, hugging, or otherwise touching each other.
Props & Mats
- BYO all equipment. A yoga mats is recommended but a towel will do.
- A blanket for Savasana, a chair for Meditation, a Pilates ball and stretch band for Pilates and a cushion for Yin will improve your experience!
- Do not come to class if you are feeling under the weather, including, but not limited to flu or covid-like symptoms.
- We have decreased the class cancellation window to 2hrs prior to class starting. This means you can cancel class through the Mindbody app or via ashayoga.com.au 2 hours ahead of time without penalty.
- If you DO cancel with the assumption that you have Covid symptoms, you will be asked to stay away from the studio for at least 14 days or until you have received a negative test result for Covid-19.
- Wearing masks can help mitigate asymptomatic spread of the coronavirus.
- Students & staff are required to wear masks during meditation and Yin Yoga classes. For higher intensity classes or where you are participating in “vigorous activity” if your on your socially distanced mat you can remove your mask. Please reapply at the end of class before stepping off your mat.