Covid Safe Class Procedures
COVID SAFE CLASS PROCEDURES
We are so excited to return to face to face classes.
Please read our Covid Safe Policy carefully.
- Check the latest mandate relating to masks here.
GENERAL RULES & PROCEDURES FOR CLASS
- As usual pre-registration is required for class via the Mindbody app or our website ashayoga.com.au. If the class is full please add your name to the wait list. If there are already 4 people on the wait list it will say CLASS FULL.
- Hand sanitisation on arrival
- Please arrive to class 10 minutes ahead of time so that everyone can be checked in and set up for class on time.
- After class students to exit the studio via the second exit.
SOCIAL DISTANCING DURING CLASS
- All classes are limited in capacity to allow for maximum space per person in class.
PROPS & MATS
- All mats and props are provided at the studio. After class please wipe down your mats and props with the disposable anti-bacterial wipes provided. You are welcome to bring your own mat and props. Cork mats are available for individual purchase $119).
- Do not come to class if you are feeling under the weather, including, but not limited to flu or covid-like symptoms.
- We have a class cancellation window of 4hrs prior to class starting. This means you can cancel class through the Mindbody app or via ashayoga.com.au 4 hours ahead of time without penalty.
- Please refer to the current mask mandate here.
- After class please wipe down your mat, any props you have used and any area you have touched around your mat with the disposable antibacterial wipes provided.
- Staff will be sanitising high touch points after every class.
- Professional cleaners will clean and sanitise the studio, bathrooms, and lobby areas.